TOYOTA COROLLA FUSE BOX 1998
Toyota | Nuova Toyota Corolla - Inizia una nuova era
AdCorolla torna ad essere il nome ufficiale della gamma Toyota di segmento C.Comincia una nuova era per Corolla Hybrid. Basata sullaFull-Hybrid electricHatchbackSedan
Fuse Box su Amazon - Fuse Box a prezzi bassi.
AdSpedizione gratis (vedi condizioni)
1998 Toyota Corolla Fuse Box Location - YouTube
Click to view on Bing0:30Toyota Corolla replacement fuses can be found at https://amzn/2NFLvhD This video shows the location of the fuse box on a 1998 Toyota Corolla. PleaseAuthor: AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONSViews: 14K
SOLVED: Fuse panel diagram for 1998 toyota corolla - Fixya
wwwa››Toyota›Corolla›1998 Toyota Corollafuse panel diagram for 1998 toyota corolla - Toyota 1998 Corolla questionNeed diagram for a 1998 toyota corolla fuse boxBest answer · 4Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Here's a link to this great service Good luck!The fuse is # 9, on the fusebox in the engine compartment, iwould also check all the fuses sometimes power may come from another fuse and cause cluster not to work,theres a fuse box also on the pass/side near floor behind the kick panel.3There is a plastic garnish surrounding the instrument cluster held in by 2 philips head screws. remove the screws and gently pry the garnish from top first then sides then it should pull out. Then remove the 3 screws holding the cluster in place (2 bottom 1 top). Once that is done gently flip the cluster bottom up and pull out some to expose the wiring harness. Remove the 3 connectors from the back and then the cluster will pull out. There are 3 bulbs that control the overall lighting of the cluster. They are spaced about every third across the rear of the cluster. They are the larger Green knobs. Remove the 3 large green knobs and replace the bulbs with the appropriate size. You can call your local parts store to find out the size. Its a 5 minute job and does not require the entire removal of the dash board. -ASE Master Tech -Lexus Senior Tech 99 Corolla Owner.0When a fuse blows (regardless of the car make or model) there are two reasons this may happen:
1) There is a short circuit
2) The wrong fuse was installed
On both cases, the recommendation is that you:
1) Find the fuse box (on most Toyota vehicles it is located in the kick panel to the left of the driver's side.)
2) Remove the fuse box cover and look inside. There should be a diagram telling you which fuse is which.
3) Find and remove the fuse that serves each headlight (there should be one for each. They are both 15 amps or simply have a number 15 on the fuse). If your vehicle is equiped with fog lights, you will see a total of 4 fuses in the fuse box, labled as follows:
Head RH Head LH
Head RL Head LL
4) Inspect the fuses. Make sure the number matches the number in the diagram of the box (if no diagram on the box, then look in your owner's manual, but all I've seen have the diagram)
5) Replace any of the blown fuses WITH THE SAME amp rating fuse (15 Amp). If any of the fuses is not 15 amps, then replace with a 15 Amp.
IMPORTANT: Do not replace with a higher rating!!!!
A blown fuse may be caused by a short circuit. There is a real threat of ELECTRICAL FIRE if a short circuit is not caught in time. This is precisely what the fuses are for.
5) If after replacing the fuse with the correct 15 amp fuse you still have the same problem (i.e. you see the fuse blow when you turn on the headlights) turn the headlights off and consult your repair shop.
Cheers!0Have you checked to se if there is freon in the system? If there is no freon, the compressor will NOT run.0Thats a 98 belt routing same engine. 99 wouldnt load0